- What is included in the One-on-One Spanish course?
One-on-One courses include: Registration, placement test and diagnostic exam, structure of the course according to the interests and learning objectives of the student, certificate of studies (if requested by the student).
- What types of One-on-One courses are offered?
We offer the following One-on-One courses:
General Spanish, Accelerated Spanish for Brazilians, DELE Preparation, Business Spanish, Spanish for Children and Adolescents, Conversation & Oral Skills, Grammar Review, General Translation to Spanish, Spanish + Tours in Peru, Spanish + Salsa, Spanish + Surfing, among others.
- When can I start a One-on-One Spanish course?
You can start an One-on-One Spanish course any day of the year, provided you have registered at least 3 days in advance and subject to classrooms and teachers availability. To register online simply complete the registration form available here
- How long does the One-on-One Spanish course last?
The duration of the One-on-One Spanish course depends on the student. You can study less than 20 hours or you can choose one of our discount One-on-One course packages (20, 40, 60 and 80 hours). The hours of these packages can be used within a period of six months.
- What is the shortest or longest a class session can be?
The shortest session must be at least 1.5 hours and the longest no more than the hours that the student deems appropriate (up to 06 hours a day).
- Can the teacher come to my home or office?
Yes. We can arrange a One-on-One course at your home or office, at the most convenient time for you.
- How well in advance should I cancel a One-on-One lesson?
You may cancel a One-on-One lesson provided you notify the school 24 working hours in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Can I bring forward or postpone my One-on-One lessons according to my availability?
Yes, you can bring forward or postpone your One-on-One lessons with prior notice of 24 hours and provided we have availability of teachers on the date and time you want to bring forward or postpone your lessons to. You can make the coordination to bring forward or postpone your One-on-One lessons directly with your teacher and make it official by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where I can get information about Hispana Spanish language school?
- All information on the school, course description, accommodation, other services and prices are in our website.
- If you have a specific question or inquiry, you can contact us at email@example.com
- You can contact us by phone at (511) 696.0897 / 99938.9827, or by Skype at hispana.online
- If you are in Lima, you may visit the school from Monday to Friday 8:00 to 18:00 (GMT5) and Saturdays from 9:00 to 13:00 in Av. Larco 345 Of.1205, Miraflores.
- Where is Hispana School located?
Hispana is located in the center of Miraflores district, one the most beautiful and safest areas in Lima city. We are located on San Martin Street (Av. Larco 345 Of.1205, Miraflores), only one block away from Avenida Larco (the most famous avenue in Miraflores) where cafés, parks, market squares, movie theaters, bars, night clubs and the best restaurants in Lima, "The gastronomic capital of America" are located. Larco avenue and Miraflores also have a range of hotels and hostels for every budget. Our school is located within a 10 minute walking distance from "Larcomar" shopping and entertainment center where you will find amazing views of the Pacific Ocean as well as activities such as surfing, paragliding and hang gliding.
- What are the rooms of the host family homes like?
Host families offer students a private room with a single bed, a bed-side table and lamp, a wardrobe and a bathroom (which can be shared or private depending on the student's choice).
- What other services are included?
In addition to the room for the student, 2 meals per day are included (which may be breakfast and lunch, or breakfast and dinner) in coordination with the host family.
- What are the advantages of staying with a host family?
Staying with a host family provides the following opportunities:
- To practice the Spanish you learn at school in a safe and familiar environment.
- To share the lifestyle of a typical family of Lima and participate in activities and customs.
- To enjoy the delicious Peruvian food.
- Host families consist of friendly people who have experience welcoming international students. In addition, they can also give you lots of interesting information about activities going on in the city.
- What are the rules of conduct to be followed by the student staying in a host family?
Please refer to the Home-stay Agreement for Students: LINK
- Can I extend the stay in the host family home or residence of students after completing the course?
Yes, provided there is availability of accommodation. Any renewal or coordination of new booking dates must be done in the enrolment office of school, with at least 01 weeks in advance, as we have reservations for new students during all months of the year.